Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2018

..:: piano contest ::..

Hi! I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with a new layout using flair from three different flair sets! I started with a white piece of card stock and I painted my background using several different Shimmerz Paints. Here is my layout:


And here are a few close ups:



I used several Shimmerz Paints to create my background: Creameez Berry Hot, Just Peachy, Daffodil, and Lettuce Get Together as well as Inklingz Blue Lagoon.



I used flair from three different {a flair for button} flair sets: Just Hearts 2 Flair set, Watercolors Flair set, and Take a Picture 1 Flair set.


For my papers I used Shimelle's Box of Crayons that I purchased at Paper Issues.

I had a ton of fun creating this layout and I even made a process video if that suits your fancy!



Thanks so much for stopping by! See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment