Pages

Monday, April 2, 2018

..:: sunshine and rainbows ::..

Hi I am up on The Cut Shoppe blog with my first layout for them as a member of the Design Team. I did a lot of hand stitching on this layout! Here is what I came up with:


I used two cut files for this layout. First I set up my Silhouette Cameo to cut holes in my card stock using the Dainty Doily cut file. For some reason when I saw this cut file I couldn't stop seeing rainbows -- so I stitched rainbows!  I also used the Happy Clouds cut file
And here are a couple close ups:




I used Color Cast Designs Sunshine and Rainbows from the March Release as my title (and I painted it black)! I also used some flair from {a flair for buttons} for the perfect touch.

I made a video of my process if that something that suits your fancy!

Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment