Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

..:: enjoy today ::..

Hi friends! I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog with a layout for you about my silly daughter. 


I started by stitching random-length horizontal lines with red, white, or black thread along the left side of my layout. Next I created a base for my phone by painting AquaHuez Inter-BLACK-tic Shimmerz paints with a thick brush (I also splattered some of it around the page). I gathered all of the black, white and red items from the October Hip Kit Club Kits and added all the sentiments, arrows and vellum hearts.


I used two pieces of flair from the "Black and White Words Flair 2" set. One says "this happened" the other says "that happened".  These pieces were totally perfect for this layout.


The second part of the title, Today was Awesome, and the title red acrylic hearts are all from the October release from Color Cast Designs. I absolutely love the releases and cannot wait to use many of them with my December Documented this year!

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment