Pages

Thursday, October 5, 2017

..:: fabulous girl ::..

Hi friends!  I'm sharing another layout that I made using the September Hip Kits and a free cut file by Jessica Fabiano.  My assignment this week had a focus on the Mixed Media Kit, and was part of the Mixed Media Monday blogpost on the Hip Kit Club Blog.


I started with some of the Shimmerz Tuscan Sun Spritz included in the Mixed Media Kit. I saturated the bottom half of the white card stock and then applied some salt while it was still wet. The salt reacts with the paint and changes the look. You get something that looks like this:


I also added some splatters of the Tuscan Sun Spritz as well as the Caribbean Sunset Spritz to add just a touch more texture.


I backed the flower cut file with paper from Paige Taylor Evans Turn the Page collection (paper 2) and I just love how that looks!


Tangled thread and more splatters for the win. But don't take my word for it! Check out my process video if that suits your fancy!



Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment