Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2017

..:: finally #bffsleepover ::..

Hi friends!  I'm here with another Hip Kit Club DT layout. This layout is using the main kit only, and my first LO using September kits. My assignment was stitching -- and boy did I use stitching!


For this layout I used pattern papers from Paige Taylor Evan's Turn the Page collection by Pink Paislee. I used Paper 8 as my background paper and Paper 12 for the border and to make part of my title. I cut the word "FINALLY" freehand and then stitched around it using embroidery floss.


I used several pieces of ephemera from the ephemera pack included in the kit (also from Turn the Page). And of course some thread from my stash for a few more pops of color.


I love the exclusive alphas this month. They are beautiful! And not one piece of chipboard is wasted because there are all these colorful hearts, dots, stars, and asterisks included with those alphas. I used a few of the hearts around my page, too.


Lots of machine stitching with blue and gold to finish it off.

I made a process video if that suits your fancy!



Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment