Pages

Friday, May 5, 2017

..:: live, laugh, love ::..

I am so happy to announce that I have my first layout up on the Scrapbook Circle Blog as part of the Design Team!  I have had a ton of fun creating with the May Kit - Take Note. For this layout I also used a few elements from the Pinkfresh Studio Live More Phrase Stickers, which are in the May Add On Kit - Here We Go. Here is my first "Be Real" post on the blog -- these are about every day "real" moments. 


I started with Heidi Swapp's beautiful "Blushed" paper from her Magnolia Jane collection. It was so beautiful and water color-y, I didn't even use any mixed media on this layout! For my title I used a tag from the Elle's Studio Bits and Pieces included in the main kit. I used many other bits and pieces as well!  The photo was taken by My One True Love out at his parent's house. Grandpa is pushing B. in the swing, very high. 😀 It was such a spring moment, that I thought florals were in order.


And guess what?  There are florals in the kit. I just had to fussy cut that Dear Lizzy paper, and I love the Webster's Pages floral paper!


Yes, This.  So happy to get another story documented. 

I am super excited to be a part of the Scrapbook Circle Team. I can't wait to show you all of the other projects I have already made from this kit!  Stay tuned!

Also.....Tomorrow is NSD!  Make sure you come back for a little something something tomorrow! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment