Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

..:: all smile ::..

Hi! It's been a while! Far too long since I've been able to play with paper -- but I'm back today with a layout for Paper Issues' Mix It Up Monday!  This layout features a missing tooth!


I used a bunch of Cocoa Vanilla's recent collection Love Always and I am loving it! The challenge this month is to make something mixed media-ish (I used acrylic paint, water, and water colors) and then CUT IT UP! You can use your die cut machine, your scissors, or punches. I created a 'background' using orange watercolors and pink paint. Then I used several sizes of circle punches to punch out these circles! Here's a process video if that suits your fancy!



And here are a few close ups!






Check out the Paper Issues Blog for more inspiration and details on how to enter your project!


No comments:

Post a Comment