Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

..:: happy girl ::..

It's that time again --- Mix It Up Monday on the Paper Issues blog.  Here's my project:


Watercolors, stitching, and thread, oh my!


This title work is my favorite part of the layout -- except the photos, of course! I used my Silhouette Cameo to create the title (it poked the holes for me!) and then I stitched. I cut the whole thing out by hand and then used pop dots for some added height.


The uke that Bea is playing in these photos and the flamingos just seemed to match! I love these clips that came in the Swag Bag. And that PI card (below) fit the whole theme beautifully!


Water color background and lots of thread, and lots of color.  Seems to be what I do these days.  Oh, and layers...lots of layers.

Wanna play along this month?  It's anything goes! The details are all here.

Grab some fun papers and embellishments from the Paper Issues Store and use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your order! There are tons of new releases that have been added to the store recently. Check them out here.



No comments:

Post a Comment