Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

:: tick tick tick boom! ::

I am super excited to share that I am up on Shimelle Laine's blog today as a guest designer!  Here are a couple of closeups!


Each year we watch fireworks at my brother's house (it's all legal -- he's got a license) and they are better than any fireworks I've ever seen. He sets them to music, and "Tick Tick Tick Boom" by The Hives happens to be one of the songs he has used it a couple of times over the years. I thought it fit perfectly!



The look on my daughter's face -- all lit up by the fireworks --  just cracks me up every time I see it! I cannot believe I have never scrapped it! It's two years old.

I made a process video if videos are something that suits your fancy!





Thanks for stopping buy! Be sure to check out the full layout at Shimelle.com!

1 comment: