Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

:: mix it up monday : explore ::

It's Mix It Up Monday on the Paper Issues blog!  Here's what I made this month:


I also made a process video if you are interested (feel free to subscribe to my youtube channel)!





Play with us and share it in the March Challenge Album on the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook group and you just might be featured or win a prize, yo!

Most of the papers I used were from the 6x6 pad in the Dear Lizzy Happy Place collection. I also used stickers from the same collection, items from my stash and, of course, a bunch of Heidi Swapp Color Shine. Grab some from the store (or anything else) and use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your entire purchase!

Here is a free link to the explore cut file (and a couple of other words).

3 comments:

  1. I really like this layout, and enjoyed your process video. Is that cut file available for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this layout, and enjoyed your process video. Is that cut file available for sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Keitha. I added a free link to the cut file at the bottom of the post! :-) Hope that helps!

      Delete