Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

..:: pumpkin spice : what's in my planner ::..

Hi friends! There is all kinds of yummy Pumpkin Spice by Simple Stories up on the Paper Issues blog today!  I used it in my planner this week...


I used my 1" and 1.5" circles punches and punched out a bunch of my favorite papers from the collection.  I also added some word and circle stickers #ftw. 


A little bit of doodling usually makes it into my planner, along with water color pencils. (I'm super excited about date night this week)!


Thanks for stopping by!  This past weekend was the Paper Issues online crop and because of all the inspiration, I made a bunch of stuff and will be sharing it here, soon.  All of the challenges are open through midnight Nov. 14, there is still time to play!  Check out the challenges here.


No comments:

Post a Comment