Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2015

:: what a BEAuty ::


Fun. Colorful. Used a lot of stuff.  Got to play.  #winning.


What a BEAuty (<<< see what I did there?).  Quite a bit of Amy Tangerine Finder's Keepers made it on to this layout. Amy Tan's stuff always matches that water color look, which I happen to completely dig. 


Lots of layers, which mostly came from cards in SWAG bags, and I added a flair from {a flair for buttons} that matched perfectly (and reminds me to breathe, which is helpful). 


The story is simple. It's about a girl, dressed like her favorite fairy, watching Batman (and sometimes, she is Batman -- mostly on the weekends).


A splash of color all over the background -- made by me, using gelatos. I love me some gelatos. 

I'm sharing this one with the ladies over in the Paper Issues {friends & fans} Facebook group. They are really a fun group of peeps. Each month there are tons of challenges and ways to play along (and possibly win a gift card to the Paper Issues Store). I based this layout on the Scrap Lift Sunday challenge. Each Sunday a layout is posted, and we get to lift it! This past week's layout was create by PI girl Mary-Ann Maldonado.

Pop in and check out all the goings on! If your looking to purchase some of the new goodies in the Paper Issues Store -- don't forget to use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment