Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

:: so happy ::

It's one of my favorite days -- SWAG Bag Sunday Spotlight at Paper Issues!  I had the honor of creating a layout and post for this day!  Woo too!


This photo is from Easter Sunday -- my daughter and grandson getting ready to find the eggs at Grandma and Grandpa's house!

I used a bunch of different SWAG bags for this LO, but most of what you see is from the April SWAG bag.


Of course I had to add a bit of stitching (orange, no less).


The April SWAG bag came with some stamps (see the orange & yellow "stars"?)!  I used some of the new Ombre Inks from Hero Arts.


I did add a few things fro my stash like these AWESOME alphas from the new Amy Tangerine line!


Also from Amy Tangerine's Rise and Shine collection these awesome phrase stickers.  I'm pretty sure I have been hoarding that orange and white arrow for about 6 months (or more), but it was also from a past SWAG bag. 

As always, I loved working with the April Swag Bag. If you would like to pick up a SWAG bag, or a SWAG bag subscription they are available here.  Don't forget to use the code orangegearle to receive 20% off whatever is in your shopping cart! 



No comments:

Post a Comment