Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

:: SWAG bag spotlight ::

Swag Bag Spotlight time over at the Paper Issues blog! Here's my contribution.

When I saw this paper in the February Swag Bag, I knew I had to use it right away!  I love those pinks and oranges!


Then I saw the flower frame and the orange + paper and about lost it (looks kinda red in these photos, but trust me it's an awesome orange)! 


The wood veneer potty people, lips and hearts, all from the bag.  LOVELY.  I love the flowers and all that woodgrain together (there are even woodgrain flowers in that patterned paper).  It's perfect for a LO like this because it's both feminine and masculine (in my opinion).



I absolutely loved working with this Swag Bag!  (Pssst….I heard the February ones will be in the shop tomorrow -- and there are several others to choose from). Remember, if you'd like to purchase anything (or everything) from the Paper Issues Store (there are so many new products right now), use the code orangegearle for 20% off your entire purchase!  Also, make sure you check out what some of the other PI girls did with their Swag Bags (here)!



2 comments: