Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

:: project life : week 6 ::

Hi!  Today I'm sharing 2015: Week 6!
:: week 6 left ::
This week I dug into my huge stash of Project Life core/mini kits.  I was feeling a bit watercolor-y (totally a word), so I grabbed Amy Tangerine's Plus One mini kit and the 6x6 paper pad from the collection and got busy!
:: week 6 right ::
I got out my gelatos and a water brush and "painted" the words Friday, Saturday, Sunday on that 3x4 card.  This was mainly just to add some color, but also the stuff on that page is from those three days, too.  I also painted the "here we go" which was originally white. I also had a story to tell without a photo -- so guess what I did?  I told the story (on the Today card) without a photo.  :-) This is how it looks all together:
:: week 6 spread ::
As always I love working with products that Amy Tangerine has designed! The 6x6 pad had little cards in it like the "xoxo", "so this happened" and "brand new".  I cut those up and added them as embellishments to the cards. I love the way that turned out!

The Plus One 6x6 paper pad is still available in the Paper Issues store if you are interested.  Don't forget to use the code orangegearle to receive 20% off your entire purchase!



Thanks for stopping by.  See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment