Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

:: and…..GO! ::

Hi friends!  I'm up on the Paper Issues Blog today with a new layout spotlighting one of my favorite things -- the Swag Bag!  Have you subscribed yet?


The journaling (around the page in white) reads: "go, beatrice, go. you are always on the go and often in costume. your energy is endless and your imagination runs wild."

A bunch of golden deliciousness in the August Swag Bag!  I paired it with a bit of yumminess from the September Swag Bag and some Glitter Alphas from the Shimelle collection.


It's kinda funny.  I keep thinking I'm going to use the Swag Bag for Project Life, (which would be AWESOME), but as soon as I see it all, a layout comes to mind!  I love layering all of the cards, and fun papers!


I sewed a bunch of the stars included in the swag bag together -- gold and maps (cuz she's going places, yo)! 

I have been receiving lots of goodies in the mail from Paper Issues lately.  You can too! If you'd like to receive a 20% discount, use my code (orangegearle)!  :-)

I'm also linking up this layout with our current issue -- You're Sew Cute, You Keep Me In Stitches




No comments:

Post a Comment