Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

..:: project life : week 13 ::..

Week 13 left
The colors in this whole spread were inspired by the polkadot 3x4 card that you see above.  I got this in a SwagBag from Paper Issues and loved it immediately!  I looked through my PL cards to find others that could carry the colors throughout the two page spread and inserts.  This week TWO inserts were required -- including some mud-inspired artwork by B.  I love this project!

Week 13 spread with insert #1
The first insert houses 5 photos and a journaling spot (see where it says, "Yes" that's the insert).  This was all about going to my folks house and decorating an egg tree with Grandma!
Week 13  spread with insert #2 (and back of insert 1)
Above you can see the other 3 photos for insert 1, and the mud masterpiece that my daughter did during "worm day" at preschool.  I love including this stuff!
Week 13 (back of insert)
I enlarged a photo from "worm day" and added it on the back of the mud art work.

Week 13 right
My bank card was hacked on April Fool's day!  NO FOOLIN'! Ugh.  But it was documented.
Week 13 Panoramic Play
See where it says "lift"?  My Soul Mate was playing around with the panoramic feature on our iPhones and I had to include it in this week's spread.  Fun!

Also, I had some scrapping time with my sister-in-law this week!  Awesome!  Love it when that happens!

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon!

1 comment: