Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

:: LOAD share part deux : it's a wrap ::

Whew!  What a month February was for my scrappy life!  I totally enjoyed LOAD 214!  For more information about LOAD you can visit this previous post. Today is just a photo dump, with a few words!  Here are several more of the LOs I created during LOAD 214!

LOAD13 : no complete sentences

LOAD15 : scrap a photo you've scrapped before (I used this in PL)

LOAD18 : get inspired by something not "scrappy"

LOAD20 : use a quote that's not a usual quote (the MagnaTiles Slogan)

LOAD22 (I was off topic this day)

I apologize if some of the photos aren't stellar.  LOAD keeps me so busy that most of my photos of my LOs are taken with my phone (at night) and with minimal (=no) processing.  :-) I am waaaayyyy to lazy to retake!  LOL

The next LOAD is in May!  I will certainly share more information about it as it approaches. It is so fun and worth a try (and now I am addicted)!

1 comment:

  1. WOW Dona!! ALL great layouts! Love the parrot one and the way you did the title with the larger picture.

    ReplyDelete