Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

:: Pinterest Challenge ::


In this post I talked about how this year I am challenging myself to actually do something with all those lovely things I am pinning on Pinterest!  I find myself pinning, and pinning, and pinning, but not returning to the pins and doing, doing, doing them! My not-so-lofty goal is one per month. You can see how I completed my first month here

In this post I mentioned that we made some pretty awful cookies and some pretty decent cookies, both were from Pinterest and completed my challenge for February. In March...I made this...

Right now, B's stuffed animals are living in the tent because I really need to get a bigger hula hoop and another curtain. For right now it's fine, but I have plans to redo her room eventually, and when that happens I will also redo the tent. She loves it. The night we made it, she requested that we move her mattress so that she could "sleep in it". So we did. Now she lines up all of her stuffed animals inside the tent and covers them with blankets. :-)

I cannot leave you without a sneak...tomorrow is FRIDAY, which means a new challenge at Scrap Your Story Challenge Blog! Come back for the full reveal tomorrow...but until then, here's a little sneaky sneak...

4 comments:

  1. That tent looks awesome and loving the sneak!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you work. Great layout. Saw you on the paper issues link up. I love connecting with other scrapbookers (now following you). Would love for you to stop by and say hi!
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the tent looks amazing!!! I absolutely love it to bits. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you do a little sneak before the reveal. I've already gotten to see the layout and I'm still totally intrigued LMBO! It just creates an air of "ooooohhhh ahhhhhhh" haha!

    ReplyDelete