Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

:: new look & new content ::

My blog has a new look! I have had the same look since starting this blog a year and a half ago, and I thought it was time for a change! I've been wanting something different for a while now and I've kept my eyes out for something, but haven't found it until now. This weekend I downloaded some digital paper from VN Digital Art on Etsy and used that as my background. As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted it! The papers that I downloaded almost make me want to take up digital scrapbooking (almost)!

I thought I'd give you a heads up on a couple of new pages that I've added to the blog with this new look. I've added a couple of tabs at the top, linking to new orange spaces. One is a page that contains my gallery. The content included is limited to recent one and two page layouts. At this time it does not include mini-books, Project Life or other projects, just my LOs. The second tab contains completely new material. I've started creating sketches in photoshop so that I can more easily share them. Up until now I have only (literally) sketched in my sketch book, really rough, and not sharable! Little by little I hope to be able to add more of my own sketches to this tab (right now there are only two). Feel free to pin them, tweak them and use them.  I only ask that you credit and link back to my blog. I would also love it if you would share your layouts with me if you use one of my sketches (but not required, of course). It's always fun to see another person's take on your work.

Finally, the second challenge at Scrap Your Story Challenge blog went up on Friday! This design team thing has been fun! This week's challenge can be found here. Hope you join us!

I'm working on a couple of posts for this week, and next week is full of fun (spring break). 

Peace out! See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment