Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

~ news ~

As you may have noticed from my previous posts, my older daughter, H. and her daughter M. are staying with us for a while.  This means I will be taking more and more photos of my grandbaby, M. and sharing them here. B. is a bit confused when I'm called "Grandma", and always says, "You're not Grandma!", but overall we are adjusting the the change.  Aunt B. looks forward to the days that M. is here to see her when she gets home, and M. is always full of smiles when we walk in the door.  Here they are playing with hats...


Both girls have been a bit under the weather lately, and B. learned how to take her own temperature...


I have completed more of my December Daily album, but it's status is still incomplete!  I believe I've passed the halfway mark, and I'm needing to print (and/or reprint) some photos in order to finish.  I will finish!!  And when I complete it, I will share.

I am participating in a blog hop on Wednesday!  My first.  It's a One Little Word blog hop, and I will unveil my January page.  But...it's not done!  YIKES!  I'm having a difficult time fitting it all in -- balancing it all, if you will.  ;-) This 365 photo project is kicking my butt!  Since I was explored (six times in one week!) I really dislike posting photos that are not very good, even more than I did before.  Some sort of pressure that I am putting on myself (as usual) and it's really silly!  Same with the OLW project.  It should be quite easy.  I'm having problems making decisions like...Should I hand write it, or type it up?  Should I use a grey background for the assignment pieces, or white?  Should I write in grey or orange ink?  Etc.  Just when I think I've made a decision, I change my mind again.  I've done the same little 2.5x3.5 quote insert at least 8 times, and I'm still not sure it's right!  I do have one of the quote inserts completed (I think there will be two).  I have it basically planned out, but I haven't found the proper amount of time to implement. I haven't been able to make simple decisions -- pretty much about color, so it's holding me back.  It's so unbelievably silly!!!  I stayed up until 2 AM working on it Saturday night -- plenty of time for a person that can make decisions to complete it, but alas, not I!  Maybe my word should have been decide! :-)

I do know these things:
Orange and grey will be the main colors.
I enjoy the project, just not the decisions.
Next month will be easier, because the basic color decisions will have been made.
I am excited about the blog hop!  (So come back and visit Wednesday morning by 8 am)!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are joining us on the blog hop. I know what you are going through with not being able to make a decision. I use to do this all the time. Now I just go with my first thought and work with it. You will be pleasantly surprised when it's done. Looking forward to seeing your OLW pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture! And love that you are in a OLW hop!

    ReplyDelete