Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

~ all about pink ~

Tonight after work I took B. to Menards while Daddy jogged.  One of the items on my list to look for:  pink Christmas lights.  B. has been so unbelievably into pink these days -- even her favorite book is Pinkalicious.  I have this skinny pencil tree that I haven't decorated for a few years.  I thought it might be fun to decorate it this year and put it in B.'s toy area downstairs.  So...it needs pink lights!  We found them!  And pink beads.  And a few pink ornaments that are not supposed to shatter (since she has already broken at least three since Saturday)!  ALL on sale at a good {cheap} price.  It was a good idea!  She loved it!





After Daddy got home we went out to eat.  She was a talker the whole time!  Man!  Good thing it was a very casual place!  When we got home we still needed to open up our book for the day, which she promptly did (Eve Bunting's Night Tree).  She made some sort of moderately appreciative comment, then tossed it on the ground and with perfect timing said, "Let's read Pinkalicious".  I will continue the 25 books project, but I don't think she is appreciating it as much as I am!  :-)

STILL NO DECEMBER DAILY ALBUM IN THE MAIL!  Argh!!

Day One:::Day Two, Three and Four


1 comment:

  1. She is soooooooooooooo PRECIOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee these! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete