Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

~small girl, big thoughts~

This photo was taken on our trip to Northern Iowa one week before B. turned two.  I took the photo because I thought she looked sooo tiny on the big steps of the farmhouse.  She was coming out of the house, and I'm pretty sure she was looking for the two of us.  We were at a family reunion and so there were many, many new people and most of our trip she stayed pretty close to us, or Grandma and Grandpa. When I saw this week's sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays, I chose this photo as my focus.  Thank you to my Club CK friends for helping with the title!







I used hidden journaling for the first time on this layout!!  Here is the hidden story and then the reveal.


Many of the materials are from the October Scrapbook Circle Kit -- Fresh Picked, with a few additions from my personal stash.

2 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeee that photo, the trim and the colorful banners! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And such an awesome photo! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete